Sunday, June 26, 2011

Motif # 10, 11, 12, 13 & 14

Got busy with my studies, so could not concentrate on tatting until the other day when my daughter showed my work to one of my friends. I opened my tatting box and saw some shuttles needed to be empty. I think this was another reason why tatting was taking the last spot in my mind. I decided to empty those shuttles for some other work so I made these small motifs. But still I have some shuttles to be emptied, left those for next spell.







I made daisy many times before but this time while making daisy I was very careful to not to end up with the twisted picot. I managed to do it the way I wanted, a technique hard learned. But good thing I can do it now.

Also I got Lyn Morton's book Tatting Patterns from the library. I went through the book, I liked all the patterns in there. Hopefully I will be able to spare some time out of my busy schedule of studying to tat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment