Wednesday, February 27, 2013

TIAS is finished and the secret is revealed

Finally managed to finish my TIAS. It lingered on for one reason or the other. Today I have sent my day 11 pictures to Jane and link to her site is http://tatitandsee.blogspot.ca/. It is the most exciting event of the tatting world and already looking forward to the next one.












Last but not the least is the final picture of TIAS day 11 after taking care of all the ends and tucking them securely.


Finally the secret is revealed, the final product is a baby pram. Love it and miss you TIAS.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I've answered your query about the twirly earrings on my blog - there was a bit of a delay because I've been away on holiday. I followed the original instructions and then did a ring afterwards to attach the earring hook to. I did a chain of 2-2- etc for 16 picots, then turned and did 3 more rows of hyperbolic tatting before doing the ring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Jane. I am going to try it soon as I want to gift these earrings to my daughter's teacher whose birthday in on May 22.

      Delete