Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Snowflakes

Exams are over, feeling relaxed and want to concentrate on other things which were taking back spot all through this time. Like spending time with my family and friends and much much more. Didn't get time to tat anything too & that is also on the agenda means doing more of it. Planning to open an online store soon. Just realized that I was missing on so many things for all this time.

Even though I didn't tat anything for a while, still I have found a few things to share while looking into my tatting basket yesterday. These are snowflakes which I made using Jon Yusof's pattern. Last year I participated in the Spring Bookmark Exchange event and I sent my bookmark to Jon. After sending the bookmark to her I decided to go over her site and I decided to make these snowflakes right away.


First one was Daisy Picot Snowflake, I made this snowflake because it involved using daisy picots which I had never used in any of my work before. This gives very interesting results.


The second one was Hearts in a Snowflake, this didn't come out as well as in the pattern itself. I will try to make it again for better result and also the rest of the snowflake patterns.
Hope that now onward i will be more regular in doing tatting and posting new. May God bless us all! 

2 comments: